The agony of Eskenazi for his daughter

Anxious for the daughter of Alberto Eskenazi , which participates in Survivor and not come off his eyes from the TV.

His daughter Sarah struggled with the group of "Combatants" in distant Santo Domingo and declares that anxious for her: "I am worried about my child, because they do not eat."

Speaking at the "Espresso» the protagonist does not hide the concern he feels for his daughter: "On the days the team lacks supplies and Sara with their teammates hungry, well, as long as it 's concerned with her mother. Father I'm going for my child. On the other hand, it is just a game and Sara is standing experience! I do not have to make any further comment, except that I am glad to be a real machitria, despite the difficulties faced as a team. "
She is the only woman in the team of "Combatants" who has not voted for the proposed withdrawal as a "strong" paper and know all too well. "It takes a lot of humanity and just thinking of their teammates. This indeed is the philosophy of life that probably inherited from me. And as an athlete she is fond of fair play. " "I and I have every confidence that decisions about her life is respected and me and mom" says the actor.


The agony of Eskenazi for his daughter Reviewed by on 11:26 PM Rating: 5

No comments :

Tüm hakları saklıdır. TV Shows Live Watch © 2016

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.