Kalergis for Survivor: The cliques, the quarrel with Papadopoulos and hypocrisy prize in ...

The Marianna Kallergi was the first paichtria the Celebrity who left the Survivor and spoke to "All winkle!"

As they argued the same: "There are cliques in Famous. Those who speak and support each other is the Peace, Stelios, Lambros and Sophie. " For the fight by Irene Papadopoulou with John Spaliaras stressed that it was from hunger, because "there is hunger in the 97%."

As for the fight by the same with Irene he said: "Peace is not easily approached, but if you open the soul you see that has sensitivities." He added that because tsakothikan not have given them the proper shoes for testing and did not hesitate to say: "We did it to show if I said, I take it back if I said it in an interview. They feared. I wonder, however, how I held, I am man if I do move, I will answer. "
Who believes will be a winner? Marianna of Fighters provides as winner Marios from Cyprus and from Famous Peace Papadopoulou "if you keep the pounds" and George Angelopoulos' because it has strength and endurance. " "I see no Spaliaras for winner because it has created tensions in the group. John wins the theme of nature. Those who keep their character there should get prize. Unlike man from celebrities should get hypocrisy prize . " For Whom the Bell Tolls?

"In Stelios talking about?" He asked and said: "do certain things too ... I think he wants to look at all good."


Kalergis for Survivor: The cliques, the quarrel with Papadopoulos and hypocrisy prize in ... Reviewed by on 5:16 AM Rating: 5

No comments :

Tüm hakları saklıdır. TV Shows Live Watch © 2016

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.