Game 2 Winter Woman Participant - Adriana Elizabeth Bandera

ADRIANA ELIZABETH BANDERA
Gender: Female
Age: 27 years
Height: 156 cm
Weight: 65 kg
Occupation: repair phones Master
Country: Argentina
City: Posadas






ADRIANA ELIZABETH BANDERA DESCRIPTION
I'm an only child. When I was little, my parents moved a few times, so I went to a few schools. I was educated, since I have always been working in fields related to technology, from cybercafés, to the call center, and even in the technical department of slot machines. Now I am engaged in cell phone repair. I am a mother of two children. I have my own land, which I bought, now I want to build a house for his family, it is the reason for my participation. However, I am an adventurer, I later realized what I wanted and now I too late to build a career in my country. I want to train with Special Forces, I want to learn together with others, I want to survive and transcend itself ..

Soy hija única, cuando era niña, mis padres y yo nos mudamos varias veces, por lo tanto he ido a varias escuelas. Me recibí como Técnico en electrónica en la escuela secundaria, desde entonces trabajo siempre en rubros asociados a la tecnología, desde cibercafé, pasando por call center dando soporte telefónico y hasta en el departamento técnico de máquinas tragamonedas, entre otras cosas. Actualmente trabajo reparando celulares en una empresa. Soy madre de dos hijos y juego MILSIM paintball. Tengo un terreno propio que me costó pagar; así que quiero edificar una casa para mi familia, ése es mi motor para participar. Sin embargo mi personalidad es aventurera, me dí cuenta tarde que me hubiera gustado formar una carrera en las fuerzas pero por mi edad ya no puedo en mi país. Quiero entrenar con las fuerzas especiales, quiero aprender junto a los demás, sobrevivir y sobretodo: superar mis propias expectativas de mí misma

Source: game2winter.ru
Game 2 Winter Woman Participant - Adriana Elizabeth Bandera Reviewed by on 4:12 AM Rating: 5

No comments :

Tüm hakları saklıdır. TV Shows Live Watch © 2016

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.