Marianna Kallergi: The advice given to it by Orthoula Papadakou before going to Survivor

Marianna Kallergi which was invited to the All winkle spoke about the participation in the reality show, Survivor and stated inter alia:

"The first few days I saw myself and could not believe it had filled my face angles. But I was very unlucky with the weather, it rained a lot the first few days I was there. "

And he did not hesitate to say that he had spoken with Orthoula Papadakou which had given her advice and was told not to drink the coconut juice.


Marianna Kallergi: The advice given to it by Orthoula Papadakou before going to Survivor Reviewed by on 5:45 AM Rating: 5

No comments :

Tüm hakları saklıdır. TV Shows Live Watch © 2016

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.