The unknown disease Chranioti George complicating the game! What happens?

The George Chraniotis is the group of "Celebrity" and has monopolized the interest in Survivor as seen by the most powerful players ... But few were those which knew the actor's disease and as reveal you today from my blog at Youweekly.gr, is which has the particularly afflicted in survival game and I will explain why ...

George Chraniotis had previously admitted he suffers from psoriasis. An autoimmune disease is not contagious ... There are many theories about the causes of autoimmune diseases such as viruses, bacteria, toxins, psychosomatic causes, nutritional and environmental factors, defective genes and increased immune response against normal stimuli. Hundreds of Greeks suffering from this autoimmune disease and skin required to clean and needs constant care...
This is quite difficult for the actor, and the stress, which is the root cause of psoriasis, no help at all, and the fact that it has the ability to wash the skin as needed! However with great soul force has managed and face! There are times when difficult enough to the survival of the island as it has the ability to groom as required! George Chraniotis has not put down or has left time to look at this camera. normally fights for his team and gives his best to get all the victories!

In an earlier interview he spoke openly about psoriasis saying: " I do not think it is very brave of me because I always think that there are people who have outing for AIDS, cancer. The fact that I went out and I said that I have psoriasis, I seem to me, you know ... I mean that there are the cases I felt that I was very brave or anything, in a way already might like to exorcise. Although I believe that psoriasis rather my good has done in life mou.Me has helped to live in a different way. Otherwise you drank more, otherwise I will eat "
The unknown disease Chranioti George complicating the game! What happens? Reviewed by on 3:24 AM Rating: 5

No comments :

Tüm hakları saklıdır. TV Shows Live Watch © 2016

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.