Paschoulas: "We did not step on the sand of the beach and began to kill"

Everything revealed the player Survivor who left the game voluntarily ...
 "I expected that there will be disputes, but not from the beginning. We had not yet tapped the sand of the beach and they began but kills. Those who see, Kostas Panos. You see, they are against. Psylliastika that we are not the team, but everyone wanted to show that we are tethered and dear ones. Smells like asvokounava was okay, struggling. Hunger also fights for me. ... I reserve to burn. There were children who needed the food more than me and I gave, "said the show the Rodeo Dimitris Paschoulas .




Paschoulas: "We did not step on the sand of the beach and began to kill" Reviewed by on 10:11 AM Rating: 5

No comments :

Tüm hakları saklıdır. TV Shows Live Watch © 2016

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.